We provide Corten Steel cargo containers to customers throughout the Pacific Northwest. Corten Steel containers provide secure, convenient storage solutions during a construction project, renovation project or storing excess materials for a business. They will also work for supplemental long term storage. Many people use storage containers to keep equipment, such as sports or landscape maintenance equipment secure, out of the elements and close by. Whatever needs you have, we have shipping containers that will be the right size. A durable steel cargo container is available in lengths ranging from 10’ 16’ 20’ 24’ 40’ and 45’ sizes. They all have double ground level doors.
USES FOR PERMANENT AND TEMPORARY STORAGE CONTAINERS?
We have worked with many companies in all kinds of business and different sizes for their storage needs. Examples include:
- Health Care
- Educational (School Boards, Public and Private Schools, School Districts)
- Commercial and Manufacturers, Warehouses
- Sports Organizations
- Real Estate
PROVIDING STORAGE SOLUTIONS AND CUSTOMIZATIONS
We solve your short or long-term storage needs, we also can be customized your container. Our cargo containers can be more than just a hard-shelled space by simply adding vents, windows, shelving, wind turbines, insulation, lighting, extra doors, all of our units are tested for wind and water tightness.
- Storage trailers for customers that need extra storage without the extra permanent storage building costs.
• Portable office/ storage combination units for companies need jobsite storage along with a private office, lunch room, tool crib or change room).
- Office Containers with the need for strong security.
- A tough cargo container office will provide you with security if it’s a concern.
Shipping containers are for people with larger storage needs.